Inside, you’ll learn:
- The root behavior that causes all female attraction.
- Why typical dating advice and pick up theory is counter-productive in the long-run.
- How to overcome nervousness and anxiety around attractive women.
- How any man can make himself appear attractive with a little time and effort.
- The three keys to keeping conversations with women interesting and engaging.
- How to discover the beliefs and attitudes that are sabotaging your success with women.
- How to develop a genuine and joyful sense of humor.
And much more…
“I want to tell you that you’re probably one of the few people who really got “it” figured out. I’m only half-way through your book, and it’s unbelievable how everything is making so much sense to me. Everytime I read something in your book I can relate it to some encounter I had with a girl, I now understand why I succeeded at times and failed at another. Especially the part about vulnerability. Even if I did not read the rest of the book, I already got what I paid for. Thank you Mark.”
“I just finished your book today, “Models,” and wanted to tell you that your presentation of the subject is far to superior to anything else I’ve read.
I’ve been involved with seduction since 2006 and I’ve consumed a lot dating products. Many try to make their readers into “pickup artists” – today I gag at the term.
But you don’t do that. I like how spend so much time in the book reinforcing the fact that we are good human beings at our core and it’s a matter of presenting ourselves honestly, without apology to everyone we encounter. And you give the reader the tools to strip away all the disguises that other seduction gurus have said we need to wear at all times.
Thanks. Can’t wait to meet women today with these new eyes.”